Thank you for visiting AndASmallDog.com!
I am an accredited travel agent and founder of AndASmallDog.com. I started this website after years of traveling with my own dog(s) and discovered that although there’s lots of information sites on pet travel, there were no “live” people who could assist me in my travel plans, or answer my specific questions. Travel information changes all the time and I found a lot of the information websites weren’t up-to-date. I hope to change that by being someone who others can rely on when planning their own trips, as I can provide current personalized information for a variety of trip types – whether you are taking your pet with your this time, or not.
My services include:
- Vacation Planning – Going on a vacation with (or without) your pet? I can help you figure out the pet travel requirements and assist you with all the trip planning details.
- Hotel Bookings – from one night to multi-destination trips – including villa rentals, all-inclusive resorts and more!
- Car Rentals – Planning a road trip? I can help you choose the right size car, and help you get to your destination.
- Flights – Need to book a flight for you and/or your pet? I’ll help you choose the right airline and get you both ready for the trip.
- Honeymoons and Destination Weddings – Besides being a pet travel specialist, I also specialize in Honeymoons and Destination Weddings.
- Cruises – Mainly for humans, as the majority of cruises don’t allow dogs.
- Tours – Again, mainly for humans, as the majority of tours don’t allow dogs.
I can customize any trip to meet your special interests and requirements. I mostly specialize in travel to Europe but have the skills and experience to assist you wherever it is you want to go.
What is the cost of my service? As you may already know, researching and arranging pet travel can take a lot of time and experience. My consultation fees depend on what it is you need. I will ask you some questions after your initial inquiry that will help me determine the consultation and related fees (minimum $50). I will then present these to you up-front before any research begins.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Leila Coe, CTA
Follow AndASmallDog on Twitter - click here!
Join the AndASmallDog.com fan page on Facebook – click here!
Read Leila’s articles on Examiner.com – she is the Orlando Travels with Pets Examiner - click here!